Monday, May 24, 2021

The farming experience

 Hello this is Rbl and in this blog I'm going to tell you all about my trip to the your bountiful harvest farm. It's located 9000 S. Mackinaw Avenue, Chicago, Illinois where many people work hard to help grow different crops for the later seasons. My Mom is good friends with one of the leaders of the farm so I get to go there every now and then. They grow tomatoes, eggplant, and a lot of other healthy foods. One way we try to support them is from their summer veggie box. For every month in summer if you pay money for it you get a assorted basket full of all kinds of healthy veggies. They were really good the last time my mom got some and she still keeps some of them in our freezer from last years boxes. Overall it was a great experience and you should go support some of our local farms too. Thanks for viewing and have a good day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of a War about Nazis and how we fit in

This is my final action project for my class, Policy and for my junior year. This unit was split into two unit those being Execute and Judge...