Wednesday, November 10, 2021

War on X final reflection - By RBL

War on X final reflection

Hello, this is RBL and welcome to my final thoughts about my class, War on X. In this blog post I'm going to go back and look at everything I've done in the course, and looking at the things I liked and disliked about it. Like most of my classes in school I had three different units. In each unit we did research and talked about different political topics that we see as important. Some of those topics were, incarceration, critical race theory, and doing group based research on different topics as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of a War about Nazis and how we fit in

This is my final action project for my class, Policy and for my junior year. This unit was split into two unit those being Execute and Judge...