Monday, February 14, 2022

A Fantastic Floorplan - By RBL

 A Fantastic Floorplan


Hello and welcome to this blog. In this blog I'll be sharing to you a floorplan I made in Spanish class and what each part of it means. To prep for this, we went over how to use different Spanish words with ar, er, and ir endings. We also looked at parts of a house and different appliances that you might find in a house as well. For me the hardest part of this ap was drawing out my floorplan on paper. I'm not an experienced drawer so this part I found a bit challenging. Overall, I'm really proud how it came out and I hope you enjoy looking at it as well.


RBL A Fantastic Floorplan rough draft, drawn February 7th, 2022



RBL A Fantastic Floorplan Final, February 13th, 2022

Activities:


La sala:

Estoy descansando en el sillón.

Estoy echando agua a las flores en la vasesa.

Estoy abriendo cabinete.

Mi sobrina ordena los juguetes

Sacudo los libros.

Traigo el agua.

Abro la puerta.

El comedor:

Estoy bebiendo agua en la mesa

Nosotros comemos en la mesa

Nosotros hablamos en la mesa

Las sacudidas mezcla de senderos

La cocina:

Yo caliento la comida en el microondas

Caliento la comida.

Hablo con mi mamȧ

le hablo

Estoy bebiendo el jugo de manzana Jugo

Lo estoy bebiendo

Le llamo practicando a cocinar

Llamo a mi mamá/le llamó.

El baño:

Yo voy a tomar una ducha

Yo lavo la ropa en la lavadora

La lavo (La ropa)

Yo limpio mi baño

Yo traigo pijama el baño

El dormitorio:

Yo Duermo en mi cama

Como papas fritas en mi habitación

Leo libros en mi habitación

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of a War about Nazis and how we fit in

This is my final action project for my class, Policy and for my junior year. This unit was split into two unit those being Execute and Judge...