Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Rated C for Columbus

Welcome to my first action project for my Rhetoric class. This unit is the first for the class is titled, Suppose. With that in mind we've been doing a lot of thinking into simpler topics, but trying to find the deeper intent from those specific things. This actually being the first action project being given to us on the first day, that being to write a children's book that tells the story of Christopher Columbus. Now this would be simple to do by lying about the story to kids to make it less violent. That wasn't an option here because we had to tell to truth in some type of fashion. To get ideas for the project we went to Harold Washington Library to look at other kids books to see how they share different information. When I came back to make mine, I didn't want to draw mine out because it's not my strong suit. This led to me setting it up in a slideshow. I also wanted to make this be a poem because it's more of my thing.

Here's my finished book below:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of a War about Nazis and how we fit in

This is my final action project for my class, Policy and for my junior year. This unit was split into two unit those being Execute and Judge...