Thursday, May 5, 2022

Arts and Crafting Quitapenas



Arts and Crafting Quitapenas


This is my action project for my Spanish class. In the last few weeks, we’ve been learning about how to use the Spanish preterit, present tense, and describing people in different ways using the pretirct. We also learned about how to describe different stores and characteristics of different people. With this action project the goal was to create a quitapena doll using arts and crafts materials. After creating the doll we had to describe the doll’s characteristics and other things about it.

What I found most challenging about this project was creating the actual doll itself. My sample drawing came out completely different than what I actually created so that was a huge change. Even though it took a lot of time, I'm most proud of how I was able to make it turn out pretty well. 

Here's my concept drawing:


RBL,Quitapena concept drawing, 2022


Here’s my completed Quitapena below:


RBL,Quitapena doll, 2022


La muñeca Quitapena lleva pantalones verdes, camisa morada, dos zapatos azules, reloj rojo, bufanda amarilla y rosada

La camisa morada estȧ hecha de seda

Los pantalones verdes estȧn hechas de telas blandas.

La Quitapenas escribe

A La Quitapenas le gusta reloj rojo

La Quitapenas muestra que estȧ feliz

La Quitapena bebe agua del la menana

La Quitapena estuvo confianzas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analysis of a War about Nazis and how we fit in

This is my final action project for my class, Policy and for my junior year. This unit was split into two unit those being Execute and Judge...